Saturday 28 February 2015

26th February, 2015 Thursday. Yet More shopping.


So Steve needs a lounge suit!  Fortunately I have traditional outfits in my wardrobe and need only to iron one and get some jewellery.  We find a shop which has a suit which miraculously fits Steve and get me a necklace and earrings.  Steve drops me at home to turn up the trousers which are left for the customer to do and he headed to Waterpoint, the solar bore hole company to start the process of a solar well at Kumbija, kindly donated by our Canadian friends James and Mell.  Kebba went to the local hardware shop to buy tools and I set about hemming the trousers and then ironing the very crumpled (and expensive!) suit.  A full suit including waistcoat for the equivalent of £10.50!
We had a late lunch/early dinner at Neils’ bar and then home for the evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment