Friday 22 November 2013

17.11.13 Sunday Master Chef!



Those of you who know me well will know that that title is not me!  Mike who is our current visitor is a master chef and has offered to cook dinner tonight.  He and Faith went off shopping for food whilst Steve and I went to the storeroom to pack the truck up for travelling up country tomorrow.  The truck was duly loaded and we returned home to pack up our bedding and water for the journey.  Delicious aromas were wafting from the kitchen, my oven will never be the same again!  We sat in the garden until we were summoned in for dinner, a delicious affair, pork fillet in sauce and local vegetables.  After dinner we watched a film, ‘Reacher’,  fans don’t bother – Tom Cruise as Jack Reacher – I don’t think so, it was a travesty.  The female lead had to lean against doors or sit down so she wasn’t taller than Tom!  And where they got all the small actors for the crowd scenes so that his head showed above them I don’t know.!!  Early to bed for an early rise tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment